Spread a Message of HOPE -
Serve as a Korean-English Volunteer Translator!
Compassion has 12,000 Korean supporters in the U.S. who send and receive letters to their sponsored children in their native language. Be a part of the transformational work God is doing around the world by helping to translate these letters.
Reasons to get involved:
- Directly strengthen the relational bridge between U.S. Korean Supporters and their sponsored children, to share more messages of hope.
- Enjoy the flexibility to translate from your home computer anytime or anywhere in the world.
- Receive a Volunteer Service Certificate for 6 months of dedicated service (with a minimum 60-hour time contribution).
- Volunteer for a minimum of one year
- Service commitments are always renewable upon mutual agreement beyond one year
- Orientation/training and a Korean translation assessment test are required
- Must train and have technical skill to use our online translation tool (Gmail account necessary)
1 Peter 4:10-11 - "Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms."
Compassion International has a unique history originating in Korea in 1952. Compassion began in the heart of one man moved by Korean War orphans and his desire to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
At this moment in history with such high economic and humanitarian need, Compassion plays a key role in reaching children living in poverty and offering holistic child development.